Film & Television: Direction, Production and concept development
- Directed : Happy Sardar (Malayalam 2019)
- Co director and Co- Writer of John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu (2014), Malayalm Feature Film
- Writer & Co-director, Black Forest (2012) National Award for Best Feature film on environment, State Award for Best Children’s film, in India.
- Film Editor Angu Doore Oru Deshathu (2018) Malayalam Feature Film
- Writer , Co-director & Executive Producer, Watever(2011)
Short Documentary shot in Ladakh, Rajasthan and Kerala. Screened at Projest Green Festival, Stockholm and IDSFFK, Kerala 2011.
- Writer, Editor & Director of Nine (2008) and Curious Frames(2009), I am your man (2009)
Short Films in HD Format, shot on location in Paris, France
- Line Producer& Festival Campaign Director, Black Forest (2012) Feature film. Responsible for setting up a crew of 200 members and leading them for a period of 4 months. National Award for Best Feature film on environment, State Award for Best Children’s film, in India.
- Developed and sucessfully executed the marketing strategy (print, billboard, social media and television), and Casting Director for the film John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu
- Media Relations Manager of CornerStone Church, Kerala. Responsible of weekly telecast of content and manage telephonic service assistance of the radio and broadcast services of the church.(2012- 2015)
- Faculty of Broadcast Journalism at Cochin Media School(2006-2008), NEO Film School(2008-2015) and Capture Collective (2014)
- Writer & Co-director, Avan Varum Naal (2010) , Chirakin Maravil(2007), Arinjittum Ariyathae(2006)
Feature-length films for television, shot on location in Kerala
- Programme Producer MM TV India (2006-2008)
> Developed and produced SakalaKala, a daily entertainment and art news bulletin
> Conceived and produced StarChase, a weekly film-based show with excellent TAM ratings
> Special Reporter, International Film Festival of India, Goa (2007)
- Produced weekly independent shows aired in ETC and Sun network (2004-2006)
- Faculty of Broadcast Journalism at Cochin Media School(2006-2008), NEO Film School(2008-2012)
Film & Television: on-screen performances
- Performed lead role in John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu ( 2014) & Maaratha Nadu(2005) and significant roles in Amrutham (2005), Traffic (2010),
and State-Award winning Margam (2004)
- Essayed role of central transvestite character in telefilm Malavazhi (2006)
2008 – 2009 International Film School of Paris MFA Fast track Class of July 2009 France
Comprehensive training of all aspects of filmmaking with specialization in direction
Selected as student delegate for Berlinale and Cannes Film Festival 2009
2008-2009 Apple Certification Final Cut Pro (Editing Software) France
2004 – 2006 Cochin University M Phil Degree in Economics India
2001 – 2003 Cochin University MBE Degree in Economics India
1998 – 2001 Mahatma Gandhi University Bachelor in Computer Application India
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- National Award for Best film on environment and State Award for Best children’s film – Black Forest.
- Watever- Short Documentary, Official Entry in competition section of IDSFFK 2011 and Project Green 2011, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Galilean National Award for Best Actor, Chirakin Maravil (2008), Best Christian Film, Chirakin Maravil (2008), Arinjittum Ariyathae( 2006)
- Drisya State Award for Best Film-based Programme, Star Chase (2008)
English (Fluent) • French (Basic) • Hindi (Business) • Malayalam (Native) • Tamil (Business)